Redeeming Grace Church Health Protocol
The state of Wyoming issued a public health order effective May 15th for churches gathering with more than 25 worshipers. Here is a link to that order. Paragraph 4 (Order) Sections a-i:
It is our intention to follow this order until it expires on May 31st or later should it be extended. We will continue to take the following steps to comply:
1. We will have a ministry team that will arrive early each Sunday morning to disinfect our worship facility.
2. We will have trained ushers who will open the doors to our church family and escort you to your seats in the worship center.
3. We will be opening up all 4 seating sections (150 seats). Worshipers will be seated in alternate rows. Families will be seated together, and we will keep a 2-chair (6’) distance from other worshipers.
4. We also will observe the Lord’s Supper a little differently. We have purchased sealed cups of juice and bread. Gloved servers will go down each empty row to individually serve worshipers.
5. Following the Lord’s Supper there will be touch-free collection and disposal of the cups.
6. We will not circulate the offering plate. Instead, there will be a collection plate by the double doors in the back of the sanctuary.
7. All with symptoms of chills, fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath are directed to remain home.
8. We have temporarily cancelled the nursery, Sunday school, coffee, and all fellowship lunches. We plan to open nursery ministry on September 13th. Each child's temperature will be taken before checking in.
9. The kitchen and fellowship hall will remain closed except for access to the ladies restroom.
10. With a heart of preferring others over self, we strongly ask that all maintain a social distance of 6’ from each other and avoid hugs and handshakes until further notice.
10. Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the church facility and all are encouraged to use them liberally.
11. Following the service, the front doors of the church will be opened, and worshipers will be directed not to linger inside and proceed to exit the sanctuary and foyer to fellowship together outside.
12. We will not hand out a paper bulletin. Instead, the order of service and church announcements will be projected on a video screen and available on cell phones.
13. For those unable to join us, we will continue to live-stream our service.