Current Redeeming Grace Church Health Protocol
At this time the state of Wyoming has placed no Covid health regulations on church gatherings in Wyoming. The elders of Redeeming Grace Church have set the following protocol to make our time of worship together a healthy experience.
1. We will have a ministry team that will arrive early each Sunday morning to disinfect our worship facility.
2. We will be opening up all 4 seating sections (150 seats). Worshipers will be seated in alternate rows. Families will be seated together, and we will keep a 2-chair (6’) distance from other worshipers.
3. We also will observe the Lord’s Supper a little differently. Gloved servers will go down each empty row to individually serve worshipers.
4. We will not circulate the offering plate. Instead, there will be a collection plate by the double doors in the back of the sanctuary.
5. Anyone with symptoms of chills, fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath are directed to remain home.
6. Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the church facility and all are encouraged to use them liberally.
7. We have no mask mandate. All who elect to wear a mask to church will be warmly welcomed.
For those who are temporarily not ready to gather for worship, we will continue to live-stream our service.